Select type of Agreement

SALE OF MOTOR VEHICLE To buy or sell a car exclusive of transfer.
PARENTAL RESPONSIBILITY To set out respective parents’ contribution towards maintaining a child
DEBT ACKNOWLEDGEMENT To secure money lent out or borrowed with a legal contract.
EMPLOYMENT AGREEMENT To agree on terms between employer and employee.
DEED OF INDEMNITY To agree to pay or make good damage or loss occasioned by someone else
INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR To hire a contractor or a professional to carry out work for you.
GENERAL AGREEMENT Any agreement that hasn't been listed above